AIM
lajaxi

-{=Alone in the Dark=}- -{=Alone in the Dark=}-

Amazing.

I'm listening to this song, and the different chords and noises make it sound dark and sad at times, but then epic, as if you are approaching something of great importance. This would fit perfect in a video game, movie, you name it. Amazing job.

Key Street Key Street

Chill

It very calm, and cool sounding. The piano gets repetitive, but it still sounds cool. It's perfect background music. If I were you (which I'm not) I would change the piano at some point during the song, and maybe make the strings (or chords or whatever I hear in the background) a little louder during parts in the song to emphasize particular sections.

Keep up the good work with your music. =]

Intersektion Intersektion

Vertex Beta? lol

That was pretty good. I just like the original better though. sorry =/ This one sounds kinda empty, like it's missing something. Although I probably couldn't remix the song any better as well. Good job.

//Speed Limit\\ //Speed Limit\\

Potential.

It was ok...there's a lot that can be done with this though. As of now, the song is a cool synth progression with a beat, and a bell added. You could add some kind of chords in the background, make the kick just a little bit stronger, and add a bass synth of some sort.

Although, I could picture this song reworked and made into some kind of hyper techno song that would sound awesome for racing games.
...but that's just me. It's your music. Keep it going. =]